What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $59 for interior and exterior window cleaning for up to 15 windows ($120 value)
- $98 for interior and exterior window cleaning for up to 25 windows ($200 value)
- $135 for interior and exterior window cleaning for up to 35 windows ($280 value)
Four Things to Know About Window Washing
Getting spotless windows isn’t always as simple as spritz and wipe. Read on to learn what the pros do to get that clean shine.
1. Some DIY window-cleaning techniques can actually make your windows dirtier. When you rub at a window with paper towels, you’re not just pushing around grime—you’re creating a static charge on the glass, which can pull in dust particles whenever they float within range. Professionals use a squeegee in part because its rubber blade is such a poor conductor.
2. Don’t judge window washers by the amount of suds—or even elbow grease—they use. The more suds in the bucket, the likelier it is that residue will stay behind. And, with a good soap there’s no need to scrub hard. In fact, using too much pressure or the wrong tools could scratch the glass by rubbing in dirt particles. A light touch with a soft cloth applicator works best.
3. Don’t worry if the sun’s not out when the cleaners show up. It might seem counterintuitive, but cloudy days can be best for getting your windows completely transparent. The heat of straight-on sunlight can cause cleaning solution to dry too quickly, leaving spots and streaks that can make the job take longer. Plus, glare from glass can impair vision, making it harder to spot stains or the reflection of a child about to launch a balloon filled with paint.
4. The stuff in the bucket may vary. It’s common for even professional window washers to use dishwashing liquid; after all, if it can get drinking glasses flawlessly clean, it can do the same for window glass. But, different companies prefer different products. Some add in ammonia, which cuts through the kind of grease-based stains left by human hands, and others use a commercial foaming solvent, which stays in place rather than dripping.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid for deep cleaning of sills and tracks. 1 window pane is equal to 1 standard-sized sheet of glass up to and including sliding door panes. Not valid for French panes, skylights, and interior ladder usage. Extra fee for additional panes and/or screens hand-scrubbed. Valid only within 20 miles of zip code 92083. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.