Technicians change oil in the vehicle, rotate the tires, and perform an inspection to ensure all parts work well
What You'll Get
- Day and time restrictions: none
- Tire rotation helps prevent uneven wear on tread, keeping tires safe and reliable for longer.
- Mechanics’ expertise: ASE-certified
- Waiting area amenities: free WiFi, free beverages
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About RMF Auto Service
Most car owners want to make sure they can trust their mechanic, and RMF Auto Service realizes how important it is. That is why it has ASE-certified technicians and strive to use high quality parts during each service. To ensure all the clients' car repair and maintenance needs are met, they offer a wide range of services, including tire rotation, oil change, and brake repairs. Their goal is to help every customer keep their vehicle in good condition without unnecessary stress.