Photographers use fancy terms, such as “shutter speed,” “metering,” and “clicky metal box that makes time be still.” Let pros be pros with this Groupon.
$65 for a Photo-Shoot Package ($251.62 Value)
- 75-minute photo shoot, valid for locations within the limits of the I-270 beltway (a $150 value)
- Advanced retouching of 20 images (a $24.99 value)
- Photo DVD with slide show (a $49.99 value)
- Six-month access to a password-protected online gallery (a $24.99 value)
- One 5"x7" print (a $1.65 value)
Robb McCormick Photodesign
After spending 15 years crafting ads and promotional pieces with uninspiring stock photography images, graphic artist and designer Robb McCormick bought himself a basic DSLR camera to see if he could do better. His photography experiment quickly grew into a full-fledged professional career that has included work with brides and grooms, models for bebe and United Colors of Benetton, and COSI business executives. Along the way, Robb has accumulated a slew of advanced equipment to create flawless photographic moments, including a remote control that pauses time.
When not on the job, he exercises his musical muscles by performing regularly at a dueling-piano bar, though he approaches his two creative pursuits with the same anything-goes attitude. Customers are welcome to suggest aesthetic ideas, such as a gritty vintage style or a futuristic Jetsons motif.