Sailing out of Manhasset Bay, participants may truly unwind and admire the views on a 34 foot sailing yacht
About This Deal
- Departure location: Safe Harbor Capri, 86 Orchard Beach Boulevard, Port Washington
- Departure time: by appointment
- Valid on weekdays only
- Fuel and captain included
- Life jackets for children under 13 included
- The boat: 34-feet Beneteau 343 Sailing Yacht equipped with roller furling main and headsail, Bluetooth stereo, bathroom, full kitchen, and swim platform with shower
- Notable sight: Manhasset Bay, the Great Neck and Sand Point Mansions, the Throgs Neck Brigde, Manhattan, City Island, Hart Island, Steppingstone, and more.
- Distant views of NYC about 16 miles away
- May anchor in a bay and dine in a dock restaurant
- May bring food, beverages, sunscreen, hats, and towels
Need To Know
About Long Island Sailing with Steven
Recently retired captain Steven shares his passions for sailing and provides the ultimate experience for everyone seeking a way to unwind. With over 25 years of experience, he takes advantage of his skills and knowledge and organizes cruises on the waters of Manhasset Bay. During the tour, guests may admire the spectacular views of NYC as well as landmark bridges and mansions.