Aestheticians use Aveda products during a facial that includes steam, massage, and extractions
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $49 for a one-hour Aveda tulasara facial ($100 value)
- Includes steam, extractions, exfoliation, mask, facial massage, toner, and moisturizer
Customers may choose from the following facial types:
- Firming: helps support skin’s natural collagen for a firmer look
- Brightening: helps reduce discoloration and even skin tone
- Calming: soothes and strengthens the skin’s natural protective barrier
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Cannot perform clinical extractions. Appointment required. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Robert Markley Salon Spa
Nestled in the crook of a banister, receptionists greet guests before they ascend the adjacent staircase to Robert Markley Salon Spa, passing a large polished steel pot along the way. The staircase leads to a waiting area furnished with modern armchairs and a Googie-inspired light fixture. Exposed utilitarian ceilings float above a row of minimalistic salon stations with white barber chairs, where stylists perform services such as haircuts and highlights with Aveda products. Spa treatments include facials, massage, and makeup lessons for clients who have had a falling out with their lipstick.