All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One Child and One Adult: Kauai Waimea Canyon Tour
- One Child and One Adult: Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour
- One Child and One Adult: Hawaii Grand Circle Island Tour
- One Child and One Adult: Maui Heavenly Hana Tour
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 16, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Valid only for tour listed. Must use in 1 visit. Registration required seven days in advance. Cancellation notice by noon the day prior to scheduled tour required or fee up to Groupon price may apply for rebooking. Not valid in combination with any other offers or discounts. Must have completed your tour by expiration date listed on your Groupon. Not valid with promo codes. For Oahu tour, pickup from Waikiki hotels included. Pickup from Kahala resort is $25 per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Roberts Hawaii
Roberts Hawaii's luxury buses have been cruising from breathtaking sight to inspiring vista for well over 70 years. So it's fair to say these tour guides know a thing or two about their beautiful island home. They run a plethora of tours on all four of the main islands—far too many to detail in full—so here's an overview of four of the most popular:
- Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour: Natural sights such as the cone-shaped island Mokoli'i and the Halona Blowhole are only half the picture on this tour that circles the capital island—buses also stop by manmade wonders such as Byodo-In Temple and the Dole Plantation.
- Maui Heavenly Hana Tour: Hidden away on the island of Maui is Hana, a thickly rainforested, richly cultured area notable for the winding Hana Highway, the web of tiny bridges over crystalline rivers, and wealth of waterfalls.
- Kauai Waimea Canyon Tour: They call Waimea the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific," but this natural landmark trades dry, red dust for lushly forested mountains and plateaus, and the tour offers an unforgettable view of Kauai's west coast.
- Hawaii Grand Circle Island Tour: The largest Hawaiian island is home to virtually every type of ecosystem on the planet—rainforest, grassland, wetland, and even an alpine desert. These tours explore hardened lava fields, black sand beaches haunted by sea turtles, and Mauna Loa, the world's largest active volcano.