Insured professionals get rid of pesky pests that have infested customer’s garden or house, including roaches, ants, spiders, and silverfish
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Types of pests covered: roaches, ants, spiders, silverfish
- Service area: valid only within 30 miles of zip code 32780 and 32765.
- Number of visits: 4 quarterly visits
- Includes baiting in kitchen and bathroom cabinets, treatment of inside wall voids in kitchen and bathrooms, treatment around plumbing pipes, behind all appliances, and garage. Technicians apply a barrier around perimeter of house and windows and doors, while clearing soffits and pool enclosures screens of wasp and spider webs.
When to Call in the Pros
- Bed bugs: Bed bugs are among the trickiest pests to eliminate, and they can be found on everything from the mattress to the bed frame to the nightstand.
- Cockroaches: By the time you see one cockroach in your home, you may already have an infestation. By the way: they can fly.
- Raccoons: Though they look cute, they’re also aggressive and possibly rabid.
- Rodents: Evicting mice and rats from your house means inspecting your entire exterior for the tiny holes that they can squeeze their bodies through.
- Termites: Because they can destroy the very structure of your home, it’s best to have a professional to deal with a termite problem.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Includes: Roaches, ants, spiders, silverfish. Additional fees may apply for severe investations. Appointment required. Valid only within 30 miles of zip code 32780 and 32765. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.