Insured professionals get rid of pesky pests that have infested customer’s garden or house, including roaches, ants, spiders, and silverfish
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Types of pests covered: roaches, ants, spiders, silverfish
- Service area: valid only within 30 miles of zip code 32780 and 32765.
- Number of visits: 4 quarterly visits
- Includes baiting in kitchen and bathroom cabinets, treatment of inside wall voids in kitchen and bathrooms, treatment around plumbing pipes, behind all appliances, and garage. Technicians apply a barrier around perimeter of house and windows and doors, while clearing soffits and pool enclosures screens of wasp and spider webs.
When to Call in the Pros
- Bed bugs: Bed bugs are among the trickiest pests to eliminate, and they can be found on everything from the mattress to the bed frame to the nightstand.
- Cockroaches: By the time you see one cockroach in your home, you may already have an infestation. By the way: they can fly.
- Raccoons: Though they look cute, they’re also aggressive and possibly rabid.
- Rodents: Evicting mice and rats from your house means inspecting your entire exterior for the tiny holes that they can squeeze their bodies through.
- Termites: Because they can destroy the very structure of your home, it’s best to have a professional to deal with a termite problem.