What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $115 for 18 holes of golf for two with one large bucket of range balls, valid Monday-Thursday ($183 value)
- $225 for 18 holes of golf for four with two large buckets of range balls, validMonday-Thursday ($366 value)
- $155 for 18 holes of golf for two with one large bucket of range balls, valid any day of the week ($243 value)
- $305 for 18 holes of golf for four with two large buckets of range balls, valid any day of the week ($486 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 8, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Not valid for tournament play or with any other discounts or specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Robinson Ranch Golf Club
The renowned architectural tandem of Ted Robinson Sr. and Ted Robinson Jr. added a true masterpiece to their résumé when they designed Robinson Ranch Golf Club. Located at the base of the Angeles National Forest, the Santa Clarita gem features award winning Golf Course—spread across 400 acres of land that feature frequent elevation changes and fields of wild golf carts grazing on the pastureland.
The property sends visitors through unsullied stretches of sage and chaparral, with California sycamores and coastal live oaks adding their own characteristics of emerald beauty to the lush framework. The course's natural juxtaposition means that certain holes challenge players with water hazards, but other holes reward them with waterfalls. After rounds of golf, players can regroup with food and drinks amid rustic ranch decor inside the 25,000-square-foot clubhouse.
Golf Course at a Glance
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- 6,903 yards from the tips
- Four tees per hole
- Course slope of 146
- Course rating of 74.6