All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed April 18, 2014
Reviewed March 17, 2014
Reviewed December 4, 2013
What You'll Get
Martial arts encompass many forms of hand-to-hand combat, from jujitsu to punching walls in your sleep. Focus your fury with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $25 for one month of unlimited martial-arts classes with a T-shirt (a $149 value)
- $45 for two months of unlimited martial-arts classes with a T-shirt (a $298 value)
- $65 for three months of unlimited martial-arts classes with a T-shirt (a $447 value)
Valid classes include:
- Little dragons for 3 to 5 year olds, kids 6 to 12 years old, teens, adults, and family classes
- Muay Thai for teens and adults
- Cardio Kickboxing for teens and adults
- FitRanx training for teens and adults
Click here to see a schedule for each location.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Registration required. Must sign waiver. Valid for new students or those who have not visited in the past year. Must activate Groupon by the expiration date. May be used for any of the classes. Classes must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Robinson's Taekwondo
Clint Robinson's U.S. Air Force duty took him around the world, but it was his time in South Korea that made the biggest mark. There, he learned the art of tae kwon do—and the positive fitness and values associated with it. When he returned to the states and left the Air Force, it didn't take long for him to found his own martial-arts school. More than 40 years and over a dozen locations later, Robinson's Taekwondo continues to thrive on the same principles on which Clint founded his business: excellence, personal attention, and tradition. He now counts children's, adult, and family programs as part of his curriculum. With continued training, students of all ages not only hone their fitness, but also improve their mental sharpness, self-confidence, and discipline.