Martial arts encompass many forms of hand-to-hand combat, from jujitsu to punching walls in your sleep. Focus your fury with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $25 for one month of unlimited martial-arts classes with a T-shirt (a $149 value)
- $45 for two months of unlimited martial-arts classes with a T-shirt (a $298 value)
- $65 for three months of unlimited martial-arts classes with a T-shirt (a $447 value)
Valid classes include:
- Little dragons for 3 to 5 year olds, kids 6 to 12 years old, teens, adults, and family classes
- Muay Thai for teens and adults
- Cardio Kickboxing for teens and adults
- FitRanx training for teens and adults
Click here to see a schedule for each location.
Clint Robinson's U.S. Air Force duty took him around the world, but it was his time in South Korea that made the biggest mark. There, he learned the art of tae kwon do—and the positive fitness and values associated with it. When he returned to the states and left the Air Force, it didn't take long for him to found his own martial-arts school. More than 40 years and over a dozen locations later, Robinson's Taekwondo continues to thrive on the same principles on which Clint founded his business: excellence, personal attention, and tradition. He now counts children's, adult, and family programs as part of his curriculum. With continued training, students of all ages not only hone their fitness, but also improve their mental sharpness, self-confidence, and discipline.
88% of 24 customers recommend
“Amazing instructors at the facility off Elk Grove Blvd.”