- $119 for a five-day robotics day-camp session (up to $299.95 value)
- Meets for half a day Monday–Friday
- Choose between morning, 9–11:30 a.m., and afternoon, 12:30–3 p.m., sessions
- Additional $35 fee due upon registration
- Click for full information on camp locations and dates.
Since 2007, the Robots-4-U team has been teaching children a program of STEM—science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Children absorb skills and knowledge through entertaining interactions with instructors, other campers, and robot kits. The camp maintains a 16:1 student to instructor ratio, ensuring children receive the proper amount of individual attention. Campers build robot kits comprising a brain unit and sensory appendages, which replicate seeing, hearing, touching and reading minds. Once the bots are assembled, children enter their creations into racing, dancing, and battle-bot challenges.