- $119 for a five-day robotics day-camp session (up to $299.95 value)
- Meets for half a day Monday–Friday
- Choose between morning, 9–11:30 a.m., and afternoon, 12:30–3 p.m., sessions
- Additional $35 fee due upon registration
- Click for full information on dates.
Choose from the following locations:
- West Jordan
- City Creek Mall Area
- Federal Heights/University
- South Salt Lake
- American Fork
- Kaysville/Lagoon Area
- Bountiful/Woods Cross
- Park City
Since 2007, the team behind this S.T.E.M. initiative thinks that the typical STEM program are missing something. To correct this error, their day camps combine problem-solving with creativity, making S.T.E.A.M.: an acronym standing for science, technology, engineering, art, and math. During these sessions, instructors guide children as they build imaginative projects that combine creativity, art, science and technology, building moving art or individual controlled robots. The art or the bots come to life, thanks to carefully placed motors and circuits. The component interact with infrared sensors to create dynamic, moving sculptures, such as flowers that rustle in the wind or butterflies that tap dance, children enter their creations into art displays, racing, dancing, and battle-bot challenges.