What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Six Options
- $63 for one Groupon, good for a Wave 1 race entry ($92.40 value)
- $124 for two Groupons, each good for a Wave 1 race entry ($184.80 value)
- $244 for four Groupons, each good for a Wave 1 race entry ($369.60 value)
- $63 for one Groupon, good for a Wave 2 race entry ($92.40 value)
- $124 for two Groupons, each good for a Wave 2 race entry ($184.80 value)
- $244 for four Groupons, each good for a Wave 2 race entry ($$369.60 value)
Groupon registration comes with everything a ROC Race participant receives, including the new 2016 Finisher’s medal, and the upgraded 2016 tech tee. The race takes place Saturday, September 10, 2016.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 10, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Voucher is not ticket; online registration required by September 8. Each voucher good for 1 person. Must be 13+. Deal valid only for tickets on the date of event as listed & may not be exchanged/redeemed for other dates. Parking & mandatory insurance fee not included. Valid only for wave purchased. Assigned time slots not guaranteed; must be able to start at your assigned time; must be available for all start times within wave. Must provide email address at checkout which will be shared for up to two registration reminders. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About ROC Race
ROC Race—or Ridiculous Obstacle Challenge Race—lets participants step into the soaking, sudsy running shoes of a game-show contestant. At locations across North America, runners dash through an adventure course peppered with oversized obstacles. Look for slides slicked with soap suds, padded wrecking balls, and steep inflated slides, to name a few. After a gauntlet of swings, jump balls, climbing walls, and the Foam of Fury comes the soaking-wet grand finale: runners zoom to the finish line down a four-story water slide.