What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $17 for museum admission for two ($26 value)
- $32 for museum admission for four ($52 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid the following dates and periods: 12/24/15-1/3/16; 1/18/16; 2/13/16-2/21/16; 3/25/16-4/3/16 Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rochester Museum and Science Center
More than 350,000 people a year flock to the Rochester Museum and Science Center, where they learn about science, technology, and how the two forces have shaped the history and present of Rochester. Below, some fast facts about the family-friendly learning center:
- Founded In: 1912
- Size: 200 hands-on exhibits, a 1.2 million-item collection, with a planetarium and a 900-acre nature preserve
- Eye Catcher: the stars. Visitors can see them all day long, projected across the four-story dome of the Strasenberg Planetarium.
- Permanent Exhibit: Raceways, a lab where kids can learn about Newton's Laws of Motion by conducting hands-on experiments with balls and ramps, rather than by reading Newton's autobiography Bodies in Motion: Living and Loving in the Age of Reason.
- Don't Miss: the simulator rides. Every month, the museum's simulators recreate a new experience—sometimes, it's a hurricane, other times a deep-sea dive.