What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $20 worth of bar & grill food
- $23 for $40 worth of bar & grill food
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid towards the purchase of alcohol. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rock 101 Grill
Rock 101 Grill is as rock ‘n’ roll as they come. Filled with rock 'n' roll ephemera, the spacious restaurant transforms into a music venue several days of the week, hosting artists from rappers to a George Strait tribute band. And the eatery treats mealtimes with the same excitement and energy as a rock 'n' roll show. The music-themed menu—or set list, as it’s called here—features a host of traditional bar & grill dishes and even offers creative twists on a few.
- Opening Act: eight jumbo shrimp smothered in barbecue sauce and presented atop crostinis
- Interlude: panzanella salad composed of mixed greens, croutons, oaxaca cheese, cucumbers, and cherry tomatoes, then drizzled with cilantro-lime vinaigrette
- Main Event: herb-brined chicken garnished with mushrooms stewed in red wine, mashed potatoes, and seasonal vegetables
- Encore: warm chocolate cake with a molten center complemented by vanilla ice cream and amaretto whipped cream