Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $20 worth of bar & grill food
- $23 for $40 worth of bar & grill food
- See the menu.
Rock 101 Grill
Rock 101 Grill is as rock ‘n’ roll as they come. Filled with rock 'n' roll ephemera, the spacious restaurant transforms into a music venue several days of the week, hosting artists from rappers to a George Strait tribute band. And the eatery treats mealtimes with the same excitement and energy as a rock 'n' roll show. The music-themed menu—or set list, as it’s called here—features a host of traditional bar & grill dishes and even offers creative twists on a few.
- Opening Act: eight jumbo shrimp smothered in barbecue sauce and presented atop crostinis
- Interlude: panzanella salad composed of mixed greens, croutons, oaxaca cheese, cucumbers, and cherry tomatoes, then drizzled with cilantro-lime vinaigrette
- Main Event: herb-brined chicken garnished with mushrooms stewed in red wine, mashed potatoes, and seasonal vegetables
- Encore: warm chocolate cake with a molten center complemented by vanilla ice cream and amaretto whipped cream