All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $90 for a golf and dining package for two on the Jackson Course ($150 value)
- $180 for a golf and dining package for four on the Jackson Course ($300 value)
- $408 for a golf, dining, and lodging package for two on the Robert Trent Jones Jr. Course ($680 value)
- $534 for a golf, dining, and lodging package for four on the Robert Trent Jones Jr. Course ($890 value)
- The Jackson Course is shorter and less demanding; read more about the two 18-hole courses here.
The golf and dining package includes:
- Round of golf for two or four people on the Jackson Course (valid anytime Monday–Friday and after 11 a.m. Saturday and Sunday)
- $20 dining credit for two or $40 dining credit for four (valid at any restaurant)
The golf, dining, and lodging package includes:
- Round of golf for two or four people on the Robert Trent Jones Jr. Course (valid anytime Monday–Friday and after 11 a.m. Saturday and Sunday)
- $40 dining credit for two or $80 dining credit for four at Champ’s Restaurant
- One night in an onsite townhouse for up to six people (valid for both the two-person and four-person option)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Younger than 21 must be accompanied by guardian. Subject to weather. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Alcohol is not discounted. Rounds of golf valid Monday—Friday anytime, Saturday & Sunday after 11 a.m. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rock Barn Golf
Rock Barn Golf & Spa's recreational resort and 20,000-square-foot day spa survey a pair of rolling golf courses from their place in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Visitors can fill their days with tee times and soaks in a mineral pool, then lounge away the evening hours by an outdoor fireplace. Read on for more information about Rock Barn's most notable sites:
- The Rock Barn: Yes, there really is a rock barn onsite. This relic of the early 19th century guards the entrance to the resort and occupies a place on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Jones Course The longer and more difficult of the two Rock Barn golf courses, this Robert Trent Jones–designed course extends across 7,125 yards of mountain terrain. It hosts the annual Greater Hickory Classic at Rock Barn presented by KIA Motors, a PGA Champions Tour event.
- Jackson Course This course, designed by Tom Jackson, may be less challenging than the Jones Course, but it still demands excellent ball placement. Established in 1969, it was the first course on the Rock Barn site.
- Equestrian Center: Horse-lovers can rejoice at the 80-acre equestrian center and its networks of riding trails and open pasture. Riders of all levels are welcome, even those accustomed to only riding stick ponies around.
- Aquatic Center: An expansive swimming pool, toddler's pool, volleyball court, and snack bar give visitors plenty of things to do when the sun shines.