Rock climbing facility offers yoga, martial arts, or climbing classes and one-month of unlimited climbing with gear included
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Choice of a combination of yoga, martial arts, and rock climbing courses
- Drop-in classes offered:
- Yoga: Wednesday from 7 p.m.-8 p.m. and Saturday from 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Martial arts: Monday from 7 p.m.-8 p.m., Wednesday from 5:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m., and Sunday from 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Climbing; must be scheduled in advance
- One-month of unlimited indoor climbing includes full equipment rental
Indoor Rock Climing FAQs
- Is it safe? Yes. Rock climbing gyms typically require a safety course on proper belaying techniques, knots, and other fundamentals for top-rope courses and have designated “beginner” courses for first timers.
- What should I wear? Loose-fitting clothing that you can easily move around in. You’ll be able to grab climbing shoes, harness, and other necessary gear onsite.
- Do I have to be in good shape? Not really—climbing gyms have courses that cater to a wide range of fitness levels. Generally speaking, if you can climb a ladder you can indoor rock climb.
- What if I’m afraid of heights? Try bouldering, which takes place on shorter walls and doesn’t require harnesses or other top-rope gear. Bouldering focuses more on moving sideways than vertically, so climbers rarely get more than 10–12 feet off the ground.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required for climbing classes. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rock'em Extreme
The first thing you notice walking into Rock'em Extreme is that it's full of chatter. Designed as a positive space where climbers of all ages can hone their skills, there is a constant dialogue between teachers and students across the many climbing courses. The walls—adorned with bold, geometric patterns and bright neon grips and footholds—offers lead, top rope, and bouldering lanes. Teachers and students alike are free to climb side by side, exploring new courses and solving problems together.