Breaking a sweat not only cools you down during exercise but also rids your body of the disgusting water that’s just building up inside you. Sweat it out with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for a four-week Rock’N Body boot-camp program for one (a $139 value)
- $75 for a four-week Rock’N Body boot-camp program for two (a $278 value)<p>
Each boot-camp group meets three times a week for four weeks, leading attendees of all fitness levels through 30-minute high-intensity workouts that combine strength-building exercises with cardio interval training. The programs also include coaching in exercise habits and nutrition.
This deal is valid for one of the four following schedules:
- Tuesday and Thursday at 5:15 a.m. and Saturday at 7 a.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday at 6 a.m. and Saturday at 7:45 a.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday at 5:15 p.m. and Saturday at 7 a.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday at 6 p.m. and Saturday at 7:45 a.m.<p>
Additional times will be announced soon. Check the website for updates.<p>
Fitness Revolution dedicates all the center's resources to helping individuals work toward their own fitness aspirations. Group classes meet throughout the week in the 2,000-square-foot facility, where attendees of all fitness levels hone their technique and send calories scattering under her watchful eye. In keeping with their passion for interval training, Fitness Revolution's programs cycle through intense cardio blasts interspersed with metabolic resistance training that build muscle and boost metabolism. Meal plans written by a registered dietitian and occasional fitness assessments help attendees stick to their fitness goals outside of class, where they have to face the reality of readily available snacks and the constant hectoring of the Kool-Aid man.
99% of 73 customers recommend
N64 W22622 Main St.
Sussex, Wisconsin 53089