All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed October 10, 2017
· Reviewed October 1, 2017
· Reviewed September 16, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $95 for a four-hour intro-to-climbing trip with guide and gear for two ($160 value)
- $189 for a four-hour intro-to-climbing trip with guide and gear for four ($320 value)
- $150 for an eight-hour intro-to-climbing trip with guide and gear for two ($260 value)
- $299 for eight-hour intro-to-climbing trip with guide and gear for four ($520 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 30 days. Must sign waiver. Reservation required, 48 hour advance notice required. Registration required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. $3 per person tax must be paid upon arrival. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
The outdoors enthusiasts at Rock-N-Row lead rafting trips beneath the 1,100-foot walls of Royal Gorge and float-fishing excursions in Bighorn Sheep Canyon so visitors of all fitness levels can experience the playground that is Colorado. In addition to rafting and fishing, Rock-N-Row's team plans outings that range from trail riding through the Sangre de Cristo Mountains to rock climbing. Organizers also coordinate adventure combos to pack in more awe-inspiring moments and opportunities to show off extreme knot-tying skills. Seeing to clients' safety, Rock-N-Row's guides run daily equipment checks, and also claim certifications in CPR and first aid.