- One ticket to Rock of Ages
- When: any show of your choice
- Where: The Venetian
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the performance schedule
- $134 for Rockstar seating in the first three rows (up to $177.40 value)
- $101 for front and center orchestra seating (up to $143.75 value)
- $69 for side or rear orchestra seating (up to $110.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Rock of Ages
It’s 1987 on the Sunset Strip, at the immaculately feathered apex of hair metal. Small-town girl Sherrie “Sister” Christian has just moved to Hollywood chasing silver-screen dreams, but finds herself detoured by love and fate when she crosses paths with South Detroiter Drew Boley, a free-spirited rocker who busses tables at the Bourbon Room. When a couple of painfully square real-estate developers threatens to transform the head-banging dive into something more family-friendly, Drew and Sherrie set in motion a plan to raise the necessary funds with the help of bleach-banged rock icon Stacee Jaxx and his band, Arsenal. Jaxx agrees to the plan, but the pampered star soon shows Sherrie that not all rockers are as gentlemanly as Drew. As the action ramps up, the actors’ lungs inflate for more than 25 ’80s hits such as “Don’t Stop Believing,” “Here I Go Again,” “Wanted Dead or Alive,” “Every Rose Has Its Thorn,” “We’re Not Gonna Take It,” “Any Way You Want It,” “We Built This City,” and “Hit Me With Your Best Shot.”
Rock of Ages was nominated for five Tony Awards in categories including Best Musical, Best Costume Design, and Best Sound Design, and was lauded by the New York Times as “a seriously silly, absurdly enjoyable arena-rock” ride. For the Vegas production, Jon Robert Hall (Glee, Boston Public, Sean Saves the World) dons Jaxx’s epic coiffure.