All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One Day or Night Lift Ticket
- One Day or Night Lift Ticket and Ski or Snowboard Equipment Rental
- Unlimited Snow Tubing: Valid Monday–Thursday from 4–9 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 1, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid within 24 hours of purchase. Tubing option valid Monday–Thursday between 4–9 p.m. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Rock Snow Park
At Rock Snow Park, skiers, snowboarders, and tubers alike spend hours exploring the park's diverse multitude of runs and terrain parks. Fresh powder constantly blankets each course, ensuring hoards of happy, tired riders.
- The Park: With a vertical drop of 220 feet, the park features nine runs, ranging from beginner-friendly practice courses to a black diamond plunge. This also includes three terrain parks, which are designated into small, medium, and large sizes for those skiers and boarders looking for a variety in obstacles and difficulty, as well as a tubing park fit with several pre-made chutes.
- Lessons: The park's seasoned instructors lead private and group classes for all levels of riders, including a "Science of Tubing" course for guests looking to pair their tubing experience with a fun, interactive lesson on the physics of tubing.
- Food and Drink: Inside the lodge, Rock Snow houses a dining area for hungry guests to indulge in comforting eats after long days on the slopes while on-site TapWorks Bar supplies the booze.