Couples, friends, or relatives can enjoy a soothing massage as well as visit the spa’s steam room, sauna, or specialty showers
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Voucher includes:
- Access to steam room
- Access to sauna
- Access to relaxation lounge
- Access to co-ed whirlpool, ambient whirlpool, and specialty showers
- Access to fitness room
- Access to quiet lounge which includes tea and snacks
- A glass of champagne
- Valet parking
- 15% off spa retail products day of visit
- Just-the-Two-of-Us Couples Massage is a Swedish massage that aims to relax two people at the same time.
- Rock Spa’s massage license: 18KB00064800
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
View Rock Spa at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino’s other offers:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Not valid on Friday-Sunday. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). A service charge of 20% will be added to your pre-discounted bill. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rock Spa at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
The Rock Spa at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino makes its guests feel like rock stars with its variety of spa treatments. The space holds 31 treatment rooms, each broken down into several spa service areas: 20 massage rooms, two couples suites, four facial rooms, three body treatment rooms, and two signature Rhythm & Motion rooms. Among these areas are steam and sauna lounges that lead to a coed vitality pool area complete with a heated hydrotherapy tub, ambient temperature tub, and specialty shower with three different experiences.
- Rhythm & Motion: An immersive music-centric body treatment, this experience pulses heavy beats and vibrations through the massage table and above the body for an energetic and invigorated feeling.
- Massage: a variety of modalities and techniques like Swedish, light to medium pressure, and firm body that can be enhanced with add-ons like warm river rocks and essential oils
- Body: treatments include a variety of sweet-smelling soothing and exfoliating scrubs with notes such as vanilla, lavender, and mint that leave skin soft, polished, and hydrated
- Face: From hydrating masks to LED light therapy, these facial treatments reduce fine lines and wrinkles, dryness, and acne bacteria for softer, smoother skin.