Live music can set the mood on a cruise and overpower the sound of curse words that whales have incorporated into their songs after centuries of hanging out with sailors. Take in less salty tunes with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to the Rock Star Beer Festival
- When: Friday, October 18, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view available beer samples.
- Click here to view the musical line-up. <p>
- $29.99 for one VIP admission (up to a $60 value)
- $54.99 for two VIP admissions (up to a $120 value)
- $39.99 for two general-admission tickets (up to an $80 value). General admission includes unlimited tastings from all featured breweries, a souvenir mug, and access to entertainment.<p>
VIP Package Contents
- Separate VIP entrance
- Entry to the event at 6 p.m. (one hour early)
- Access to Breathe Lounge VIP Rooftop
- Access to six specialty beers at Breathe Lounge VIP Rooftop
- Access to separate entertainment at Breathe Lounge VIP Rooftop
- Admission to the event
- Unlimited tastings from all featured breweries
- Souvenir mug
- Access to entertainment <p>
Rock Star Beer Festival (Formerly Known as Rock ‘n Brew)
- Who it’s for: fans of craft beer, music, and poolside mingling
- What to drink: unlimited samples from craft breweries such as Big Dogs, Magic Hat, and Gordon Biersch
- EDM DJs who keep the party hopping: DJ ParaDice, MICS, and Halfway House
- Indie rock band with the pop savvy of The Killers and Arctic Monkeys: Y LUV
- 2011 Hard Rock Battle of the Band champs reminiscent of Fitz and the Tantrums: Elaine Faye and the Big Bang
- What to see at the Breathe VIP lounge: stunning views of the Vegas strip
- 21: the age you need to be to drink, and the number you hope you’re dealt when you play swim-up blackjack at the Nirvana Pool
Las Vegas Beer and Music Festival
No one will be complaining about a lack of variety at the Las Vegas Beer and Music Festival. Local breweries will be providing more than 40 craft beers for patrons to sample as they stroll alongside the two sparkling pools. As revelers move through the party sipping brews, they'll be able to groove to music played by live bands and DJs, all the while raising money for UNLV organizations within the Hotel College.
74% of 31 customers recommend
“Make sure you get small samples of the beer and go back for larger samples of beer when you like something”
“Was a fun night, thanks.”
“We didn't know about the cocktail experience before reading about it on Groupon. We really enjoyed ourselves last night. The bar tenders were friendly and fun as well...”
“We didn't know about the cocktail experience before reading about it on Groupon. We really enjoyed ourselves last night. The bar tenders were friendly and fun as well as the crowd. ”