- Rock Star Beer Festival
- When: Saturday, April 12, from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Hotel San Diego
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view available beer samples and participating breweries.
- Click here to view the musical lineup.<p>
- $30 for VIP admission for one ($60 value)
- $55 for VIP admission for two ($120 value)<p>
In addition to unlimited tasting of all featured beers, a souvenir cup, and access to the shows, VIP admission includes early event access (at 6 p.m.), which features six specialty beers and exclusive entertainment during that hour.<p>
Rock Star Beer Festival
- What it is: a celebration of craft beer, music, and dance-floor mingling
- To wet your whistle: unlimited samples of unique and rare craft beers from Stone Brewery and others
- To fill your ears with indie remixes: Ryan-X from Bass Punks
- How The Heavy Guilt moves the dance floor: garage rock blended with psychedelic indie and classic Americana
- The catalyst to any party or high-octane homework montage: the pop-rock of Belmont Lights
- What to see: a pool deck that transforms from a daytime oasis to a rocking garden party
- Dress code: sharp but casual, with club duds at the after party<p>
Newport Beach Beerfest
Newport Beach Beerfest Now in its fourth year, the Newport Beach Beerfest returns to Newport Dunes Waterfront Beach.
The Beer: You'll see plenty of familiar names at the Newport Beach Beerfest; the lineup of participating brewers includes west coast favorites such as California's Lagunitas Brewing Company and Oregon's Ninkasi Brewing, as well as internationally recognized brands such as Dublin's Guinness and Munich's Hofbräu München.
The Venue: The gorgeous waterfront bay located in Newport Beach.
The Entertainment: Black Eyed Peas Tribute Band headline the event along with two stages of cover and acosurtic bands.
Hard Rock Hotel San Diego
207 5th Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101Get Directions