Beer, like soap, comes in a bar and livens up any shower. Wash your mouth out with this GrouponLive deal.
- Rock Star Beer Festival
- When: Saturday, April 12, from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Hotel San Diego
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view available beer samples and participating breweries.
- Click here to view the musical lineup.<p>
- $30 for VIP admission for one ($60 value)
- $55 for VIP admission for two ($120 value)<p>
In addition to unlimited tasting of all featured beers, a souvenir cup, and access to the shows, VIP admission includes early event access (at 6 p.m.), which features six specialty beers and exclusive entertainment during that hour.<p>
Rock Star Beer Festival
- What it is: a celebration of craft beer, music, and dance-floor mingling
- To wet your whistle: unlimited samples of unique and rare craft beers from Stone Brewery and others
- To fill your ears with indie remixes: Ryan-X from Bass Punks
- How The Heavy Guilt moves the dance floor: garage rock blended with psychedelic indie and classic Americana
- The catalyst to any party or high-octane homework montage: the pop-rock of Belmont Lights
- What to see: a pool deck that transforms from a daytime oasis to a rocking garden party
- Dress code: sharp but casual, with club duds at the after party<p>
Hard Rock's Rock Star Beer Festival
For one night only, Yost Theater's stage serves as the centerpiece of the Hard Rock's Rock Star Beer Festival, a celebration that gives attendees the opportunity to taste unlimited samples of more than 40 craft beers. The VIP tent supplements the brews with mixed-drink samples from Cocktail City Vegas, and Chicago punk outfit Mest and Gwen Stefani–certified tribute No Duh will play throughout the evening. A portion of the proceeds benefit Beer for Boobs, a nonprofit that provides funding for breast-cancer research.
“Arrive early... Line is SUPER long even WITH VIP!!! Worth it once you finally get in (:”
“The craft beers were great and the whole VIP experience for my nephew was great”
“It was awesome and people were super nice! I'd do it again! :-) accept, wish they sold water separately from the food trucks. That's all”