- Rock Star Beer Festival
- When: Saturday, April 19, from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Where: Monarch Theater
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view available beer samples and participating breweries.
- Click here to view the musical lineup.<p>
Ticketing Options * $25 for VIP admission for one (up to $50 value) * $45 for VIP admission for two (up to $100 value)<p>
VIP admission gets attendees early admission at 6 p.m. for an hour of unique and exclusive craft beer tastings, on top of the unlimited tastings of all featured craft beers. VIPs also get a souvenir cup and complimentary access to the after-party.<p>
Rock Star Beer Festival
* What it is: a celebration of craft beer, music, and dance-floor mingling * To wet your whistle: unlimited samples of unique and rare craft beers from Sierra Nevada, Deschutes, and others * What to see: expansive, multicolored light shows and video projections on multiple dance floors * Dress code: sharp but casual, with club duds at the afterparty
Newport Beach Beerfest
Newport Beach Beerfest Now in its fourth year, the Newport Beach Beerfest returns to Newport Dunes Waterfront Beach.
The Beer: You'll see plenty of familiar names at the Newport Beach Beerfest; the lineup of participating brewers includes west coast favorites such as California's Lagunitas Brewing Company and Oregon's Ninkasi Brewing, as well as internationally recognized brands such as Dublin's Guinness and Munich's Hofbräu München.
The Venue: The gorgeous waterfront bay located in Newport Beach.
The Entertainment: Black Eyed Peas Tribute Band headline the event along with two stages of cover and acosurtic bands.