Live music can set the mood on a cruise and overpower the sound of curse words that whales have incorporated into their songs after centuries of hanging out with sailors. Take in less salty tunes with this Groupon.
- VIP admission to the Rock Star Beer Festival
- When: Friday, October 18, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Hotel’s Nirvana Pool and Breath Lounge
- Door time: 6 p.m., an early entry that’s for VIPs only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view available beer samples.
- Click here to view the musical line-up.<p>
- $29.99 for one VIP admission (up to a $60 value)
- $54.99 for two VIP admissions (up to a $120 value)<p>
VIP Package Contents
- Separate VIP entrance
- Entry to the event at 6 p.m. (one hour early)
- Access to Breathe Lounge VIP Rooftop
- Access to six specialty beers at Breathe Lounge VIP Rooftop
- Access to separate entertainment at Breathe Lounge VIP Rooftop
- Admission to the event
- Unlimited tastings of all featured breweries
- Souvenir mug
- Access to entertainment<p>
Rock Star Beer Festival
Y LUV – "One Night" (Official Video)
* Who it's for: fans of craft beer, music, and poolside mingling * What to drink: unlimited samples from craft breweries such as Big Dogs, Magic Hat, and Gordon Biersch * EDM DJs who keep the party hopping: DJ ParaDice, MICS, and Halfway House * Indie rock band with the pop savvy of The Killers and Arctic Monkeys: Y LUV * 2011 Hard Rock Battle of the Band champs reminiscent of Fitz and the Tantrums: Elaine Faye and the Big Bang * Surprise element: the special headliner, to be announced on September 21 * What to see at the Breathe VIP lounge: stunning views of the Vegas strip * 21: the age you need to be to drink, and the number you hope you're dealt when you play swim-up blackjack at the Nirvana Pool
Las Vegas Beer and Music Festival
No one will be complaining about a lack of variety at the Las Vegas Beer and Music Festival. Local breweries will be providing more than 40 craft beers for patrons to sample as they stroll alongside the two sparkling pools. As revelers move through the party sipping brews, they'll be able to groove to music played by live bands and DJs, all the while raising money for UNLV organizations within the Hotel College.