Choose Between Two Options
- $169 for a Rock The Clock NYE Party package for one ($247 value)
- $299 for a Rock The Clock NYE Party package for two ($494 value)
Packages include an all-you-can-eat surf and turf rodizio dinner, four-hour open bar, and live entertainment.
Rock the Clock NYE Party
The Rock the Clock NYE Party rings in 2016 at Pampas Brazilian Grille. In a nod to the 12 chimes of the clock at midnight, guests dine all-you-can-eat on 12 different meats cooked in the traditional Brazilian spit-roasted fashion, plus grilled salmon, mussels, and Maine lobster tail, unlimited sides and salads, and dessert. Read on to learn more about the party:
- When: 10 p.m. dinner to, ?? on New Year’s Eve (Thursday, December 31)
- Where: Pampas Brazilian Grille, located at the the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Casino Resort
- The two biggest perks: a 4-hour open bar and an all-you-can-eat meal with lobster tail
- Another big perk: free valet parking, which is a big deal, since The Strip is closed to cars on the holiday
- What you’ll hear: Celebrity host DJ Dnynamixx and The Remixx will spin tunes ranging from Top 40 to old-school hip-hop.
- What you’ll see: Performances from entertainers who have appeared in Cirque du Soleil shows and Les Folies Bergere, plus the chance to see fireworks from The Strip
- What you’ll take home: a party hat, a full belly, and a Las Vegas Strip New Year’s Eve night to remember
Pampas Brazilian Grille
Modeled after old-fashioned, gaucho-style spit-roasts, Pampas Brazilian Grille sates hungers with premium flame-spun meats, seafood, and veggies. At each table, Pampas's gauchos carve helpings of barbecued pork, Brazilian sausage, brontosaur femur, and other proteins for partakers of the meat rodizio. The servers add fresh seafood of the day for the surf and turf rodizio, or avoid animal products altogether in the veggie version. The large, open dining room has a soft-lit ambiance that proves ideal for all manner of social mealtime rendezvous or dinner dates with imaginary friends. Pampas also lords over a deep vault of wines wrangled from around the globe, ready to grace glasses with flavorful pours and appealing hues.