Fall takes a toll on your body: backpacks get strapped on, pumpkins get lifted, and limestone mines get excavated. Take an hour to smooth out your seasonal stresses with today’s Groupon. For $35 you’ll get an hour-long massage at Rocket Science Salon, a clean and professional space. It's the perfect gender-neutral Groupon for everyone on your holiday list who wears a backpack, lifts a pumpkin, or excavates a limestone mine.
Other than finally testing your homemade time machine on a human subject, being cocooned in a dark, serene treatment pod is the best way to escape the afflictions of everyday life. A professional massage therapist will knead your back and de-kink your connective tissues, while a serene, mind-transporting soundtrack of tranquil tunes lulls you to comfortland. Choose the soothing strokes of a Swedish massage, the more targeted approach of a deep-tissue massage, or a combination of the two. In one hour, you’ll emerge a relaxed, rejuvenated butterfly, and fly past blue skies of serenity toward the sun of calmness.
- The massages I have got here are always top notch. This is a first rate, first class salon that's here for the customer. – minimini, Citysearch
- I have never felt so relaxed. Robert definitely has the touch,and I highly recommend him. This was the first time that I had a massage by a man and I felt a bit nervous,but he instantly put me at ease. – kwellerk, Citysearch
- Wonderful ambiance, great staff, love the environment and often have the suprise of artwork from local artists on display. – bohartb, Kudzu
The Rocket Scientists at Rocket Science
Providing top-quality massages and beauty treatments is usually not considered as intellectually demanding as, say, rocket science, but not so at Rocket Science Salon. Here’s how its academician relaxation and beauty experts bring the smarts to your treatments:
- The soothing tones of the Gravity’s Rainbow audio book play during your massage.
- Instead of chatting with you about the weather, your hair colorist will describe the relationship between the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle and the observer effect.
- Hair stylists can explain what that blue liquid the combs go in is made from.
- The box in the corner is holding Schrödinger’s Cat.
- Proust works there (or at least a guy that looks like Proust).
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
Robert Marrufo Jr. understands that every client experiences stress and pain in different ways. As a licensed massage therapist with extensive knowledge of traditional Western and Eastern modalities, Robert customizes each massage he delivers by blending modalities to create an approach that addresses each visitor's specific needs. Long, flowing Swedish strokes gently soothe tension along the surface, deep-tissue techniques focus on the deeper causes of chronic muscle pains, and warmed river stones can help loosen weary musculature. Additionally, Robert can use holistically focused modalities—including acupressure, Thai massage, and reflexology treatments—to promote a greater sense of inner peace and address energetic imbalances throughout the body.
6301 Gaston Ave
Dallas, Texas 75214Get Directions