- Tickets and drinks at a comedy show
- When: Wednesdays at 9:30 p.m.
- Where: Rockeys Dueling Piano Bar
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- $12 for two tickets (a $6 value) and two drinks (an $18 value; a $24 total value)
- $24 for four tickets (a $12 value) and four drinks (an $36 value; a $48 total value)
- $12 for six tickets (an $18 value) and six drinks (an $54 value; a $72 total value)
Stewart Huff (June 25)
Finalist in the 2006 Boston Comedy Festival, has performed in the HBO Las Vegas Festival.<p>
Warning: contains profanity
John DeBoer (August 13)
Has appeared on Comedy Central, XM-Sirius Satellite Radio, at the Daytona 500 Experience, and at three federal penitentiaries.
Rockeys Dueling Piano Bar
Onstage, two pianos face each other, their ends allowing only a sliver of light through as their players square off in Rockeys’ eponymous piano duels. Keyboard cowboys face off throughout the week, tearing into rip-roaring covers of bar favorites and audience requests. The space doesn’t stop at pianos, though, as local bands and comedians entertain patrons as they enjoy custom cocktails and martinis.
92% of 39 customers recommend
“We had so much fun at the Comedy Boom show last night. The comedians were hilarious and the service at the bar was great. We'll definitely be back!”
“It is hilarious and good fun!”
“Great local place”