- One Beer Flight, Two Pints of Beer and an Appetizer for Two People
- $30 Value Towards Food at Rockhound Brewing Co
Rockhound Brewing Company
After more than a decade, Nate Warnke’s hobby had outgrown its space. "I became a true homebrewer—that's when you have more homebrewing equipment than anything else in your home," he says.
To solve this problem, Nate found a larger location that could accommodate his love of homebrewing. That venue is Rockhound Brewing Company. The neighborhood pub and brewery invites guests to sip ales and lagers while munching on comfort food, such as cheese curds and pot pies. Check out a few of the beers you may find on draft there.
- Coal Seam: Cherry-wood-smoked malt lends a subtle smokey flavor to this dry, Irish-style stout, which pours a nearly opaque soot-like color. (6.0% ABV)
- Mosquito Bite: A complex hop character—the result of a blend of American and imported hops—characterizes this full-bodied IPA. (6.5% ABV)
- Boghopper: One of the brewery's fall seasonals, this tart cranberry saison features a light fruit notes and a dry finish. (6.7% ABV)