Choose Between Two Options
- C$355 for a Heli Passion package for two (C$790 value)
- C$699 for a Heli Passion package for four (C$1,580 value) <p>
For each pair, the package includes:
- Romance package helicopter flight, including demi-bottle of sparkling wine and dessert (a $695 value)
- Snowshoe rental (a $35 value/person)
- A souvenir photo (a $25 value)
A helicopter takes a 20-minute round-trip flight to and from a wilderness spot, soaring past glaciers, a 900-foot waterfall, and rugged mountaintops. Upon landing, participants take an hour to hike or don snowshoes to explore the old growth forest along the banks of a stream, and pose for photos at a waterfall.
In warmer weather months, guests will hike in place of snowshoeing.
Rockies Heli Canada
Blades humming, the helicopter from Rockies Heli Canada rises up from the Kananaskis Base and soars away over the valley, crossing snow-capped mountains, rivers, and lakes. Rising to 9,500 feet, trips take tour-goers over breathtaking panoramas like Barrier Lake, Bow River, and Mt. Yamnuska. Passengers watch all of these views glide smoothly by, before landing for a one-hour wilderness exploration snowshoe. After an exhilarating trek through the forest, guests warm themselves with hot chocolate and Irish cream before flying away again to return to base.