An arena made of stretchy trampolines with a climbing tower, dodgeball, stunt bag and other features that dare visitors to defy gravity
What You'll Get
- Jump passes give participants access to the whole park and allow them to jump, perform acrobatics, and get rid of excess energy, while the staff monitor everything and make sure the play i safe
- Rockin’ Socks are required and available for $3 per pair
- Jump passes may be split between multiple people or used consecutively by one person, but must be used in 1 visit
- Age restrictions: younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver
- Not valid on federal holidays or 10/20/19, 11/10/19, 11/18/19-11/26/19, 12/22/19-1/7/20, 1/15/20, 2/19/20-2/23/20, 4/2/20-4/6/20, 5/25/20, 5/28/20, and 7/4/20
Rockin Jump’s COVID-19 Precautions
- All Rockin Jump parks are temporarily closed, following guidance from CDC, state and local governmental health authorities, and city officials
- Rockin Jump team is ready to reschedule any existing partybookings or events
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Rockin Jump’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
About Rockin' Jump
In the heart of the Epicenter entertainment complex, kids gravitate toward an enormous arena made of stretchy trampolines—the centerpiece of Rockin' Jump, a facility dedicated to the bouncing arts. In other parts of the elastic arena, jumpers can zigzag during games of dodgeball, joust on an X beam, or vault off a trampoline launch pad into a huge pit of soft foam blocks.
Despite the freewheeling fun, safety is key at Rockin' Jump. In addition to outfitting the place with ample padding and netting, the owners employ trained Jump Patrol monitors to prevent overcrowding and unsafe jumping. With all of the supervision, plus a private party area, they make the springy playground an ideal venue for kids' birthday celebrations and other special events.