Choose from Five Options
- $8 for a one-hour fitness class ($15 value)
- $10 for a one-hour jump pass or two hours of Neon JumpNight ($14 value)
- $185 for Monday-Thursday: Rockin’ Birthday Party Package for 10 Jumpers, With Two Pizzas, and Two Pitchers of Soda ($250 value)
- $235 for Friday-Sunday and holidays: Rockin’ Birthday Party Package for 10 Jumpers with Two Pizzas and Two Pitchers of Soda ($290 value)
$215 for One Glow-in-the-Dark Party Package for 10 Jumpers with Two Pizzas and Two Pitchers of Soda ($250 value)
- Kid (ages 6-10) fitness classes occur Monday and Wednesday from 6pm-7pm
- Adult (ages 11+) fitness classes occur Monday and Wednesday from 7pm-8pm
- Circuit Training (all ages) fitness classes occur Saturday from 9am-10am
Neon JumpNights are a blacklight jumping experience that takes place after dark Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 5:30-8 p.m., and Friday and Saturday from 8-11 p.m. Glow in the Dark Party packages occur during Neon JumpNights. Wearing white or glow-in-the-dark clothing is recommended.
Although they offer over 10 attractions, an enormous arena made of stretchy trampolines is the centerpiece of Rockin' Jump, which has dozens of current and upcoming facilities across the country. In another elastic arena, jumpers spring into the air to slam-dunk balls into basketball hoops, or zig and zag during games of dodge ball. You can also vault off a trampoline launch pad into a huge stunt air bag or finesse your way through laser beams in the Laser Maze.
Safety and cleanliness are key at Rockin' Jump Orange County. In addition to ample padding and netting around the trampolines, trained Jump Patrol monitors prevent overcrowding and unsafe jumping. With private party areas, the springy playground is an ideal venue for kids' birthday celebrations and other special events.