An arena made of stretchy trampolines with a climbing tower, dodgeball, stunt bag and other features that dare visitors to defy gravity
About This Deal
- Rockin’ Fridays or Rockin’ Saturdays Experience includes:
- One 7-inch pizza and one medium fountain soda per person
- One wristband per person
- One pair of Rockin’ Jump socks per person
- Rockin’ Friday is for all ages from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Rockin’ Saturday is for all ages from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Deluxe Party for Up To 10 People includes:
- One hour of jump time for up to 10 jumpers
- 45 minutes of party room access for sharing snacks, drinks, and birthday wishes
- Private dodgeball game for the group
- Two pizzas and two pitchers of soda
- Dedicated host/hostess for all party needs
- Plates, cups, utensils, socks, and napkins included (decorations and goodie bags not included, but you can bring your own)
- Extra jumpers beyond the included 10 can be added for $18/person on Monday–Thursday
Rockin’ Jump ’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Increased daytime cleaning of all high-frequency touchpoints more often in addition to regular cleaning procedures.
- Nightly cleaning of all attractions.
Ensuring hand sanitizing stations are filled and available to guests.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Rockin’ Jump ’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Rockin' Jump
An enormous arena made of stretchy trampolines is the centerpiece of Rockin' Jump, a facility dedicated to the bouncing arts. In other parts of the elastic arena, jumpers can zig and zag during games of dodgeball, joust on the new X beam, or vault off a trampoline launch pad into large air bags.
Safety is key at Rockin' Jump. In addition to outfitting the place with ample padding and netting, the owners have employed trained Jump Patrol monitors to prevent overcrowding and unsafe jumping. With all of the supervision, plus a private party area, the springy playground is an ideal venue for kids' birthday celebrations and other special events.