All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $89 for Golf Package for Two (Includes 18-Hole Round of Golf with Cart, Bucket of Balls and $20 Value of Food & Drinks) ($180 value)
- $175 for Golf Package for Four (Includes 18-Hole Round of Golf with Cart, Bucket of Balls and $40 Value of Food & Drinks) ($360 value)
Lunch voucher can be redeemed between 11:00 am - 2:00 PM.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Proper golf attire is required. Lunch voucher to be redeemed between 11:00 am - 2:00 PM. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rockport Country Club
In the heart of the Live Oak Peninsula, lies a hideaway known only to the lucky few, a secluded place called the Rockport Country Club. Read on for a brief by-the-numbers-look at this Texan oasis:
- Earliest beginnings stretch back to the 1880s, when well-to-do Houstonians, Dallasites,and San Antonians sought refuge from city life along the gulf coast.
- 18-hole course was designed by Bill Coore, with consultation help from legendary Jimmy Demeret.
- Access to some 20,000 acres of bays and river systems promise speckled trout and redfish as well as hunting for geese and ducks.
- After a day of golfing, fishing, and hunting, relax at the club with a grilled 12-ounce Black Angus ribeye, finished with herbed butter.