What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Grand Lake Cultural Cuisine Tour for One Person
- Rockridge Neighborhood Heritage Tour for One Person
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 120 days. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Local Food Adventures
When asked what she loves best about leading food tours, Lauren McCabe Herpich shares, "There may not be a better way to travel than to discover what the locals are eating and experiencing during their normal daily lives." As the owner of Local Food Adventures, Herpich grants this experience to the many visitors who travel to the Bay Area in search of culinary experiences. She and her fellow tour guides introduce patrons to local chefs, bakers, and dessert makers while weaving in backstories of the neighborhoods and supplying everyone with plenty of mouthwatering samples.
- Rockridge Neighborhood Heritage & Walking Food Tour: The signature three-hour tour of Local Food Adventures welcomes visitors to this Bay Area commuter village full of rich history and local delicacies such as chicken tacos, artisan cheeses, and homemade ice cream.
- Grand Lake Cultural Cuisine Food Tour: This two-hour tour of Oakland culinary hotspots includes samples of Italian comfort food, Chinese dumplings, Parisian pastries, and California-style donuts.
- Rockridge Ice Cream & Gelato Tour: A favorite amongst youngsters given its subject (sweets) and its length (only one hour), the tour visits three dessert makers and offers up samples of ice cream sandwiches and eclectic gelato flavors.