All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Eating chocolate triggers the release of endorphins, just like skydiving or trying to escape a charging Easter bunny. Achieve sugary thrills with today's Groupon to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, valid at locations in Union Station or Zona Rosa. Choose from the following options:
- For $14, you get four caramel apples (up to a $28 value)
- For $14, you get two pounds of handmade fudge (a $27.80 value)
- For $14, you get a mixed chocolate combo (up to a $30 total value), which includes:
- A Soft Centers, Nuts & Caramels, Dark Chocolate, or Assorted Chocolates Gift Box (up to a $27.50 value)
- One gourmet chocolate bar (a $2.50 value)
- For $14, you get a three-candy party platter (a $28 total value), which includes:
- A half-pound of gummi bears (a $6.50 value)
- A half-pound of white-chocolate mini pretzels (a $9 value)
- One-third of a pound of ultimate malt balls (a $9 value)
- Packaging with ribbon (a $3.50 value)
The candy connoisseurs at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory tempt sweet teeth with an array of old-fashioned caramel apples, hand-formed house-made fudge, and a variety of packaged treats. Crisp granny smiths get dressed from a wardrobe of 22 different coatings, including chopped snickers bars or roasted pecan pieces, and copper kettles churn out eight flavors of rich creamy fudge. The Soft Centers chocolate gift box gathers up bevies of buttercreams, and Nuts & Caramels swathes its namesakes in milk chocolate and semi-sweet dark chocolate. The party platter's ultimate malt balls hearken back to the bygone age of soda fountains, and a portion of gummi bears delight guests with their fruity flavors and ability to snatch swedish fish right out of the river.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 15, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Advance order required for party platter option. Not valid 11/24-11/27. May redeem across visits. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.