Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 units of Botox
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- During a pre-treatment consultation, board-certified dermatologist Dr. Timothy Rodgers and his team will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 20 units of Botox. If he determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. New customers only. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rodgers Dermatology
At Rodgers Dermatology, board-certified dermatologist Timothy Rodgers combines the informed atmosphere of a doctor's office with the serene ambiance of a spa. He remedies medical and cosmetic ailments for guests of all ages, wielding lasers, microdermabrasion tools, and dermal fillers such as Botox, Juvéderm, and Sculptra.
In addition to fading blemishes and erasing drawn-on wrinkles, Dr. Rodgers identifies and treats skin, hair, and nail conditions such as eczema and spider veins. He and his staff emphasize the importance of thorough consultations and patient education—their website has compiled skincare resources that cover topics from rashes to acne.