Choose Between Two Options
- $55 for a Brazilian steakhouse dinner for two (a $105.98 total value)
- $105 for a Brazilian steakhouse dinner for four (a $211.96 total value)<p>
Each option includes the following per pair:
- Full Rodizio dinner with unlimited appetizers, salads, and rotisserie-grilled meats and other items (a $32.99 value per person)
- One bottle of select wine (a $40 value)
- Click here to see the menu.<p>
With nods from USA Today, CBS News, and The Washington Post, Rodizio Grill has made a name for itself as an authentic Brazilian charrascuria––a South American–style rotisserie. Founded by São Paolo–born Ivan Utrera, the cuisine comprises of select cuts of meat, which are slow-roasted on a spit and then skewered. It also featured seafood selections, grilled pineapple, and unlimited trips to an award-winning salad bar with over 40 items. Gauchos––also known as Brazilian cowboys––bustle about the restaurant, bringing unlimited slices of tender meat to diners who can also grab fresh vegetables and appetizers at the salad bar.