What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $49 for a full rodizio dinner for two, valid Monday–Thursday ($79.94 value)
- $52 for a full rodizio dinner for two, valid any day of the week ($79.94 value)
- $98 for a full rodizio dinner for four, valid Monday–Thursday ($159.88 value)
- $105 for a full rodizio dinner for four, valid any day of the week ($159.88 value)
For each person, dinner includes:
- Full Rodizio dinner, with unlimited Brazilian sides, unlimited trips to the gourmet salad bar, and rotisserie-grilled meats
- Unlimited Brazilian limeade
- One select dessert
- View the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 1, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Closed on Sunday. Not valid on federal holidays. Valid only at Utah Valley American Fork location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rodizio Grill
With nods from USA Today, CBS News, and The Washington Post, Rodizio Grill has made a name for itself as an authentic Brazilian charrascuria––a South American–style rotisserie. Founded by São Paolo–born Ivan Utrera, the cuisine comprises of select cuts of meat, which are slow-roasted on a spit and then skewered. It also featured seafood selections, grilled pineapple, and unlimited trips to an award-winning salad bar with over 40 items. Gauchos––also known as Brazilian cowboys––bustle about the restaurant, bringing unlimited slices of tender meat to diners who can also grab fresh vegetables and appetizers at the salad bar.