Choose from Four Options
- $49.99 for One Full Rodizio Dinner for Two People Valid Sunday-Friday ($85.96 value)
- $59.99 for One Full Rodizio Dinner for Two People Valid Any Day ($85.96 value)
- $99.99 for One Full Rodizio Dinner for Four People Valid Sunday-Friday ($171.92 value)
- $119.99 for One Full Rodizio Dinner for Four People Valid Any Day ($171.92 value)
For each person, dinner includes:
- Full Rodizio dinner, including rotisserie grilled meats, glazed pineapple, unlimited trips to the gourmet salad bar, and unlimited Brazilian appetizers
- Rodizio raspberry mango juice
- Cookies and cream mousse desserts
Click to view the menu. Reservations are required for the redemption of this Groupon.
With nods from USA Today, CBS News, and The Washington Post, Rodizio Grill has made a name for itself as an authentic Brazilian charrascuria––a South American–style rotisserie. Founded by São Paolo–born Ivan Utrera, the cuisine comprises of select cuts of meat, which are slow-roasted on a spit and then skewered. It also featured seafood selections, grilled pineapple, and unlimited trips to an award-winning salad bar with over 40 items. Gauchos––also known as Brazilian cowboys––bustle about the restaurant, bringing unlimited slices of tender meat to diners who can also grab fresh vegetables and appetizers at the salad bar.