All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $54.99 for a full Rodizio dinner for two with two limeades and two cookies and cream mousse desserts, valid any day ($85.96 value)
- $49.99 for a full Rodizio dinner for two with two limeades and two cookies and cream mousse desserts, valid Sunday-Thursday ($85.96 value)
- $99.99 for a full Rodizio dinner for four with four limeades and four cookies and cream mousse desserts, valid Sunday-Thursday ($171.92 value)
- $108 for a full Rodizio dinner for four with four limeades and four cookies and cream mousse desserts, valid any day ($171.92 value)
For each person, dinner includes:
- Full Rodizio dinner, including rotisserie grilled meats, glazed pineapple, unlimited trips to the gourmet salad bar, and unlimited Brazilian appetizers
- Rodizio limeade
- Cookies and cream mousse desserts
Click to view the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 20, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Limit 2 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Valid at listed Allentown location only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Not valid on federal holidays. Not valid on Father's Day. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rodizio Grill
With nods from USA Today, CBS News, and The Washington Post, Rodizio Grill has made a name for itself as an authentic Brazilian charrascuria––a South American–style rotisserie. Founded by São Paolo–born Ivan Utrera, the cuisine comprises of select cuts of meat, which are slow-roasted on a spit and then skewered. It also featured seafood selections, grilled pineapple, and unlimited trips to an award-winning salad bar with over 40 items. Gauchos––also known as Brazilian cowboys––bustle about the restaurant, bringing unlimited slices of tender meat to diners who can also grab fresh vegetables and appetizers at the salad bar.