All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed December 24, 2017
· Reviewed August 19, 2017
· Reviewed May 12, 2017
What You'll Get
- Full Rodizio Dinner for Two, Valid Sunday–Friday
- Full Rodizio Dinner for Two, Valid Any Day
- Full Rodizio Dinner for Four, Valid Sunday–Friday
- Full Rodizio Dinner for Four, Valid Any Day
For each person, dinner includes:
- Full Rodizio dinner, including rotisserie grilled meats, glazed pineapple, unlimited trips to the gourmet salad bar, and unlimited Brazilian appetizers
- Rodizio raspberry-mango juice
- Caramel flan dessert
Click to view the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Reservation required; voucher will not be honored without reservation. Limit 2 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Valid at listed location only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Not valid on federal holidays including Easter Sunday (April 16, 2017). Extra fee for drink or dessert substitutions. Tax and gratuity are not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rodizio Grill
With nods from USA Today, CBS News, and The Washington Post, Rodizio Grill has made a name for itself as an authentic Brazilian charrascuria––a South American–style rotisserie. Founded by São Paolo–born Ivan Utrera, the cuisine comprises of select cuts of meat, which are slow-roasted on a spit and then skewered. It also featured seafood selections, grilled pineapple, and unlimited trips to an award-winning salad bar with over 40 items. Gauchos––also known as Brazilian cowboys––bustle about the restaurant, bringing unlimited slices of tender meat to diners who can also grab fresh vegetables and appetizers at the salad bar.