All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 6, 2014
Reviewed February 24, 2014
Reviewed February 5, 2014
What You'll Get
A high-protein diet can help build muscle, which comes in handy for fighting off a shark that is also on a high-protein diet. Take a bite out of the circle of life with this Groupon.<p>
Choose Between Two Options
- $49.99 for a full rodizio dinner package for two ($84.94 total value)
- $99.99 for a full rodizio dinner package for four ($169.88 total value)<p>
For each person, dinner includes:
- Rodizio dinner, including rotisserie grilled meats, glazed pineapple, access to a gourmet salad bar, and Brazilian appetizers (a $28.99 value per person)
- Brazilian limeade (a $5.49 value per person)
- Oreo mousse dessert (a $7.99 value per person)<p>
Click to view the menu.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 5, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 2 per table.Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Not valid toward the purchase of alcohol. Valid at listed Allentown location only. Not valid 2/7-2/16/14 or 4/20/14. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rodizio Grill
With nods from USA Today, CBS News, and The Washington Post, Rodizio Grill has made a name for itself as an authentic Brazilian charrascuria––a South American–style rotisserie. Founded by São Paolo–born Ivan Utrera, the cuisine comprises of select cuts of meat, which are slow-roasted on a spit and then skewered. It also featured seafood selections, grilled pineapple, and unlimited trips to an award-winning salad bar with over 40 items. Gauchos––also known as Brazilian cowboys––bustle about the restaurant, bringing unlimited slices of tender meat to diners who can also grab fresh vegetables and appetizers at the salad bar.