- $65 for a Full Rodizio Dinner for Two with Wine: Valid Sunday–Thursday
- $75 for a Full Rodizio Dinner for Two with Wine: Valid Any Day
- $125 for a Full Rodizio Dinner for Four with Wine: Valid Sunday–Thursday
- $145 for a Full Rodizio Dinner for Four with Wine: Valid Any Day
For each pair, dinner includes:
- Two full Rodizio dinners with unlimited sides, salads, and rotisserie grilled meats
- One bottle of select red or white wine
See the menu.
With nods from USA Today, CBS News, and The Washington Post, Rodizio Grill has made a name for itself as an authentic Brazilian charrascuria––a South American–style rotisserie. Founded by São Paolo–born Ivan Utrera, the cuisine comprises of select cuts of meat, which are slow-roasted on a spit and then skewered. It also featured seafood selections, grilled pineapple, and unlimited trips to an award-winning salad bar with over 40 items. Gauchos––also known as Brazilian cowboys––bustle about the restaurant, bringing unlimited slices of tender meat to diners who can also grab fresh vegetables and appetizers at the salad bar.