What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $59 for a full rodizio dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday ($99.98 value)
- $65 for a full rodizio dinner for two, valid any day of the week ($99.98 value)
- $119 for a full rodizio dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday ($199.96 value)
- $125 for a full rodizio dinner for four, valid any day of the week ($199.96 value)
For each pair, dinner includes:
- Full Rodizio dinner, including unlimited Rotisserie grilled meats, grilled and glazed pineapple, unlimited trips to the gourmet salad bar, and unlimited Brazilian appetizers.
- One Bottle of select red or white wine
Click to view the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 31, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on Father's Day, Not valid with any other promotions. Only valid at Rodizio Grill Lincoln, NE location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rodizio Grill
With nods from USA Today, CBS News, and The Washington Post, Rodizio Grill has made a name for itself as an authentic Brazilian charrascuria––a South American–style rotisserie. Founded by São Paolo–born Ivan Utrera, the cuisine comprises of select cuts of meat, which are slow-roasted on a spit and then skewered. It also featured seafood selections, grilled pineapple, and unlimited trips to an award-winning salad bar with over 40 items. Gauchos––also known as Brazilian cowboys––bustle about the restaurant, bringing unlimited slices of tender meat to diners who can also grab fresh vegetables and appetizers at the salad bar.