Choose from Four Options
- $59 for a full rodizio dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday ($99.98 value)
- $65 for a full rodizio dinner for two, valid any day of the week ($99.98 value)
- $119 for a full rodizio dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday ($199.96 value)
- $125 for a full rodizio dinner for four, valid any day of the week ($199.96 value)
For each pair, dinner includes:
- Full Rodizio dinner, including unlimited Rotisserie grilled meats, grilled and glazed pineapple, unlimited trips to the gourmet salad bar, and unlimited Brazilian appetizers.
- One Bottle of select red or white wine
Click to view the menu.
With nods from USA Today, CBS News, and The Washington Post, Rodizio Grill has made a name for itself as an authentic Brazilian charrascuria––a South American–style rotisserie. Founded by São Paolo–born Ivan Utrera, the cuisine comprises of select cuts of meat, which are slow-roasted on a spit and then skewered. It also featured seafood selections, grilled pineapple, and unlimited trips to an award-winning salad bar with over 40 items. Gauchos––also known as Brazilian cowboys––bustle about the restaurant, bringing unlimited slices of tender meat to diners who can also grab fresh vegetables and appetizers at the salad bar.