Choose from Four Options
- $65 for a rodizio dinner for two with select bottle of wine, valid Sunday–Thursday ($99.98 value)
- $69 for a rodizio dinner for two with select bottle of wine, valid any day ($99.98 value)
- $130 for a rodizio dinner for four with two select bottles of wine, valid Sunday–Thursday ($199.96 value)
- $138 for a rodizio dinner for four with two select bottles of wine, valid any day ($199.96 value)
For each pair, dinner includes:
- Full Rodizio dinner, including unlimited Rotisserie grilled meats, grilled and glazed pineapple, unlimited trips to the gourmet salad bar, and unlimited Brazilian sides.
- One Bottle of select red or white wine
Click to view the menu.
With nods from USA Today, CBS News, and The Washington Post, Rodizio Grill has made a name for itself as an authentic Brazilian charrascuria––a South American–style rotisserie. Founded by São Paolo–born Ivan Utrera, the cuisine comprises of select cuts of meat, which are slow-roasted on a spit and then skewered. It also featured seafood selections, grilled pineapple, and unlimited trips to an award-winning salad bar with over 40 items. Gauchos––also known as Brazilian cowboys––bustle about the restaurant, bringing unlimited slices of tender meat to diners who can also grab fresh vegetables and appetizers at the salad bar.