All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 28, 2016
Reviewed March 5, 2016
Reviewed January 22, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $55 for a full Rodizio dinner for two with a bottle of wine, valid Sunday–Thursday ($108.98 value)
- $60 for a full Rodizio dinner for two with a bottle of wine, valid anytime ($108.98 value)
- $110 for a full Rodizio dinner for four with two bottles of wine, valid Sunday–Thursday ($217.96 value)
- $120 for a full Rodizio dinner for four with two bottles of wine, valid anytime ($217.96 value)
For each pair, dinner includes:
- Full Rodizio dinner, with unlimited Brazilian sides, unlimited trips to the gourmet salad bar, and rotisserie-grilled meats
- One bottle of select wine
- View the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 3, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on federal holidays. Not valid with any other promotions. Valid only at Rodizio Melbourne location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rodizio Grill
With nods from USA Today, CBS News, and The Washington Post, Rodizio Grill has made a name for itself as an authentic Brazilian charrascuria––a South American–style rotisserie. Founded by São Paolo–born Ivan Utrera, the cuisine comprises of select cuts of meat, which are slow-roasted on a spit and then skewered. It also featured seafood selections, grilled pineapple, and unlimited trips to an award-winning salad bar with over 40 items. Gauchos––also known as Brazilian cowboys––bustle about the restaurant, bringing unlimited slices of tender meat to diners who can also grab fresh vegetables and appetizers at the salad bar.