Choose from Four Options
- $55 for a full Rodizio dinner for two with a bottle of wine, valid Sunday–Thursday ($108.98 value)
- $60 for a full Rodizio dinner for two with a bottle of wine, valid anytime ($108.98 value)
- $110 for a full Rodizio dinner for four with two bottles of wine, valid Sunday–Thursday ($217.96 value)
- $120 for a full Rodizio dinner for four with two bottles of wine, valid anytime ($217.96 value)
For each pair, dinner includes:
- Full Rodizio dinner, with unlimited Brazilian sides, unlimited trips to the gourmet salad bar, and rotisserie-grilled meats
- One bottle of select wine
- View the menu.
With nods from USA Today, CBS News, and The Washington Post, Rodizio Grill has made a name for itself as an authentic Brazilian charrascuria––a South American–style rotisserie. Founded by São Paolo–born Ivan Utrera, the cuisine comprises of select cuts of meat, which are slow-roasted on a spit and then skewered. It also featured seafood selections, grilled pineapple, and unlimited trips to an award-winning salad bar with over 40 items. Gauchos––also known as Brazilian cowboys––bustle about the restaurant, bringing unlimited slices of tender meat to diners who can also grab fresh vegetables and appetizers at the salad bar.