Choose Between Four Options
- $59 for a Brazilian steakhouse dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (a $109.98 total value)
- $118 for a Brazilian steakhouse dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (a $219.96 total value)
- $59 for a Brazilian steakhouse dinner for two, valid Saturday and Sunday (a $109.98 total value)
- $118 for a Brazilian steakhouse dinner for four, valid Saturday and Sunday (a $219.96 total value)
Each option includes the following per pair:
- Full Rodizio dinner with unlimited appetizers, salads, and rotisserie-grilled meats and other items
- One bottle of select wine
- Click here to see the menu.
As one of the first churrascarias in the United States, Rodizio Grill acquainted Americans with extraordinary dining traditions from Brazil, where founder Ivan Utrera was born. One such custom was making desserts of flan and chocolate cake from scratch. Another was flame-grilling meats on a rotisserie while applying a delectable mix of seasonings and sauces. But most impressive was the style in which the meats were served—skewered on three-foot spikes, carried to each table, and thinly carved by the attending gaucho.
That unique culinary experience has made Rodizio Grill a destination for adventurous—or merely hungry—diners since its first location opened in 1995. Guests inform their waiter of how well they'd like their meat cooked, then enjoy unlimited servings of more than one dozen proteins, including steak, chicken, pork, and fish. Picanha, or top sirloin, remains a crowd favorite, but the menu also features Brazilian sausages, bacon-wrapped turkey breast, and even grilled chicken hearts. The full Rodizio dinner provides access to all of these savory options, as well as the gourmet salad bar stocked with sides such as fresh salads, vegetables, black bean stew, and whipped potatoes. And, for those seeking sweeter slices, glazed and grilled pineapple arrives pinned upon the sword with which it was justly slain.
What some people are buzzing about:
89% of 1,751 customers recommend
“The food and service was great”
“We went there for our anniversary and had a few issues with the staff and the food, we told them about it and they were quick to make it better. So, If you should...”
“We went there for our anniversary and had a few issues with the staff and the food, we told them about it and they were quick to make it better. So, If you should have a bad experience please let them know, they are eager to fix whatever the problem is to make it right for you. We like the food and the atmosphere”