All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Four Options
- $65 for a Brazilian steakhouse dinner for two, valid Sunday–Friday ($109.98 value)
- $69 for a Brazilian steakhouse dinner for two, valid Saturday ($109.98 value)
- $129 for a Brazilian steakhouse dinner for four, valid Sunday–Friday ($219.96value)
- $135 for a Brazilian steakhouse dinner for four, valid Saturday ($216.96 value)
Each option includes the following per pair:
- Full Rodizio dinner with unlimited appetizers, salads, and rotisserie-grilled meats and other items
- One bottle of select wine
- Click here to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 15, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid on Easter Sunday. Valid only at Milwaukee location. Not valid with any other discounts or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rodizio Grill
With nods from USA Today, CBS News, and The Washington Post, Rodizio Grill has made a name for itself as an authentic Brazilian churrascaria––a South American–style rotisserie. Founded by São Paulo–born Ivan Utrera, the cuisine comprises of select cuts of meat, which are slow-roasted on a spit and then skewered. It also featured seafood selections, grilled pineapple, and unlimited trips to an award-winning salad bar with over 40 items. Gauchos––also known as Brazilian cowboys––bustle about the restaurant, bringing unlimited slices of tender meat to diners who can also grab fresh vegetables and appetizers at the salad bar.